OMG SECRET: My lecturer wants to trade an A for sex!

By  |  7 Comments

I have been trying so hard to resist this temptation, but my flesh is weak. See, this is the third time I am carrying over this lecturer’s course. He called me into his office yesterday and told me I don’t have to stress myself this time around if I succumb to his desires. He even said he would give me an A as compensation.

What do I do? This is the course keeping me back in school.

Chidinma

7 Comments

1. muyiwa

May 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM

This is almost becoming a norm in our schools today. Sad though. Anyways, I believe escalating the issue to his superiors and God would be the right thing to do now. Afterall, that’s the only thing keeping you in school so you have nothing to lose.
    All the best.

2. Francess

May 19, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Thats one of d problems we face in our tertiary institution, pray 2 God abt it and report him to a wel reservd superior lecturer. Wit God on ur side u wil overcome it.. Plz never succumb 2 his request.

3. Princess 4rm lagos

May 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Chidinma pls neva agree wit d devil he is a liar.

4. oge

June 23, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Dear girl, he might not just have the A for sale but AIDS along with it. Most times they’re healthy looking carriers. It happened to a room mate of mine. In my final year. Pls do pray about it and see what the Lord is capable of doing, I’m a living witness to that.

5. GODSWILL

July 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM

CHIDINMA REPORT THE MATTER TO GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND I ASSURE YOU THAT GOD WILL DEAL WITH HIM

6. cyril from delsu

October 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM

wat a sad story, pls, he is not ur God

7. Rotimi

November 28, 2012 at 2:05 PM

my advice to that lady is she do not obey to the leacturer request, let her put everything to God hand by prayer