Pastor Oyedepo, Nigeria’s wealthiest pastor, floats Dominion airline

By  |  6 Comments

Pastor David Oyedepo, Nigeria’s reportedly richest pastor, has added to his impressive list of businesses constituting his business empire, an airline called Dominion Air.

Pastor Oyedepo, who is the General Overseer of Living Faith Church (aka Winner’s chapel) is also the owner of renowned Covenant University, Dominion Publishing House,and a secondary school,Faith Academy.

Sources within the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), the agency charged with business registration in Nigeria, confirmed the registration of Dominion Air with David Oyedepo as its chairman.

Another source within a Lagos-based insurance firm known to handle most of Oyedepo’s businesses said the airline project had been in the works for six years and was only made a reality this year.

6 Comments

1. Ali

November 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Pls man of god hp ur followa nt

2. henry

April 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM

God is Great,Congrats pastor david Oyedepo on Dominion Airline.

3. ELEBGE

June 14, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Congrats my daddy, eyes have not seen, ears have not heard,it has not entered into into the hearts of men the things GOD has in store for them that ”LOVE HIM” .My double portion, my next levelssssss in JESUS NAME.

4. Akhabue

August 13, 2013 at 7:12 PM

@Elegbe, U must be the greatest fool in the solar system, “ur next levels” “ur wat?” U must be an idiot! A man acquires and amass wealth from “tithes and offerings” and U are saying ears and eys haven’t seen. How much are U worth? U must be a pauper from ur statements! U are a fool dat must wake up! Dominion airline isn’t for U, but for Oyedepo and his family! Wake up man!
    @Henry, well I don’t blame U! Jesus cleansed d temple, wen d fraud was getting too much, I believe the cleansing of Nigerian churches are on the way…..

• Ajayi Folashademi C

August 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM

• Ajayi Folashademi C

August 18, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I don’t think. Your opinion is needed here mr man, if Oyedepo has a great wealth we are not complaining because I know your money is not part of his wealth. Congrats Dad many more grace to your Elbow——Hugs.